Fetch a pail of wonder on this ultimate bucket list vacation to six western states and the country's most popular parks, memorials, and monuments. Grand Canyon. Grand Teton. Yellowstone. Mt. Rushmore. Arches. Bryce Canyon. Zion. Get ready to cross them all off your list as you cross through the spectacular scenery of Arizona, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, and Wyoming on this essential national parks vacation. In between the canyons, peaks, arches, and geysers, you'll be equally wowed by waterfalls and wine tastings, forests and 4-wheel drive tours, famous Indian battlefields and even a buffalo safari. VIP experiences go beyond the presidential sculptures of the Black Hills to a two-night stay at the historic Game Lodge at Custer State Park, which served as the 'Summer White House' to president Calvin Coolidge. This national parks tour also includes visits to the capital cities of Denver and Salt Lake City - and the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.Feeling lucky? Whether you take in a show, shop at designer boutiques, lounge by your hotel pool, or try your hand at poker, adding two full days in Vegas to your national parks vacation is no gamble. Included in your Las Vegas extension is a trip on the High Roller Observation Wheel with grand views of the city and the Strip.
Call (202) 584-3700 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15832796
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2021
- 17 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Welcome to Las Vegas! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Las Vegas-Grand Canyon National Park||GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Orientation drive. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,D)|
|Day 3||GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK-MONUMENT VALLEY NAVAJO TRIBAL PARK||GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Free time this morning.MONUMENT VALLEY NAVAJO TRIBAL PARK [LF] 4-wheel-drive tour of Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. [LF] Navajo backcountry cookout this evening. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in the Grand Canyon with a helicopter flightseeing tour. This option is available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||Moab||MONUMENT VALLEY NAVAJO TRIBAL PARK Scenic drive to Arches National Park and Moab.ARCHES NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park.MOAB Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 5||MOAB-COLORADO NATIONAL MONUMENT-DENVER||COLORADO NATIONAL MONUMENT Guided sightseeing followed by a scenic drive through the Rocky Mountains en route to Denver.DENVER Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 6||Denver-Custer State Park||DENVER Scenic drive through Wyoming en route to the Black Hills of South Dakota.CUSTER STATE PARK Free time this afternoon. (B,D)|
|Day 7||CUSTER STATE PARK EXCURSION TO MOUNT RUSHMORE & CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL||MOUNT RUSHMORE NATIONAL MEMORIAL Free time this morning to explore.CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL Visit the memorial and museum.CUSTER STATE PARK [LF] Buffalo safari before a backcountry chuckwagon cookout with Western entertainment. (B,D)|
|Day 8||CUSTER STATE PARK-DEADWOOD-SHERIDAN||DEADWOOD Tour with Local Guide. Scenic drive to Sheridan.SHERIDAN Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 9||SHERIDAN-YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK||YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 10||Yellowstone National Park||YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Jackson||YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive en route to Grand Teton National Park.GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive to visit Jackson Lake.JACKSON Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 12||JACKSON-SALT LAKE CITY||SALT LAKE CITY Orientation tour before free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 13||SALT LAKE CITY-BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK||SALT LAKE CITY Scenic drive to Bryce Canyon National Park.BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 14||Las Vegas||ZION NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing.LAS VEGAS Farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 15||Las Vegas||LAS VEGAS Free Day. Your Globus Local Host will be available to provide suggestions on how to spend your free time. (B)|
|Day 16||Las Vegas||LAS VEGAS Free Day includes admission at leisure to the High Roller Observation Wheel. (B)|
|Day 17||Las Vegas||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).